Website Lincoln Financial
As a Business Metrics Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and delivering on complex business analytics, metrics and predictive modeling to support goals and objectives within the Group Protection Operations organization.
- You will review, critique, and advise on technical designs/capabilities to recommend enhancements to various current systems or those under development.
- You will generate create and analyze complex data models that aid in the transformation of base transactional data into meaningful information that drives the dialog and strategy development with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will create effective visual analytics to answer meaningful business questions or offer a new perspective for consideration through scenario testing and capacity modeling.
- You will create dashboards and scorecards utilizing existing and newly developed metrics and performance monitoring systems to provide management with quantifiable gauges of business results and the impact of plans and tactical initiatives.
- You will collaborate with IT and business stakeholders to evaluate the current state of data and develop tactical plans to improve data management and resolve technical challenges impeding data availability, quality, metric consistency, and credibility.
- You will work within a team of data analysts to ensure high business value needs are delivered.
- You will partner with business leaders and business stakeholders as their data analytics champion, to educate and advise on opportunities revealed through proactive data analysis.
- You will create metrics to support and guide towards the success of business objectives and operational processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with strong skills/experience with Excel specifically (sumIFs, vlookups, pivot tables).
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- 3 – 5+ years of experience in analytics within the financial services industry, including design & implementation of forward-looking metrics to support & optimize business objectives.
- Experience working with, and in support of, team members to solve a problem.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written).
- Relationship building skills with a natural sense of curiosity.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- 4 Year/bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors).
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A