Website Lincoln Financial
This position provides leadership, direction and functional expertise on complex, strategic initiatives to influence, develop and implement procedures and controls with respect to supporting internal/external audits of IT, as well as monitoring the regulatory landscape and participating in industry groups pertaining to IT and cybersecurity. They will be responsible for influencing, guiding, and communicating outcomes of cyber security regulatory changes.
- Performs complex analysis and evaluation of the impacts of proposed regulatory changes.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Effectively communicates and influences outcomes with senior management and other key internal stakeholders.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides strategic direction for the response to proposed regulatory matters for cyber security and IT.
- Directs/executes approved strategy decisions and contributes to strategy creation for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies emerging regulatory changes early and reports impacts timely to appropriate senior management and business/IT stakeholders.
- Identifies and directs strategic process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Evaluates the strategic landscape of cyber and IT audit, applies knowledge of regulatory requirements to build and implement the cyber audit strategy.
- Provides strategic direction to build and enhance the capability for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Serves as a subject matter expert, advises, guides, and collaborates with internal/external auditors and senior management on a broad variety of cyber regulatory matters/issues.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and implement processes improvements.
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Minimum Required)
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- 10+ Years of experience in information security and/or regulatory affairs that directly relates to the responsibilities of this position including experience with IT component of SOX auditing, SOC1/SOC2, and state DOI examinations of IT/cyber. (Required)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A