Website Lincoln Financial
As the External Wholesaler for Small Market Retirement Plan Services you will develop, direct, implement, and maintain a business plan to achieve sales and growth goals for the small market retirement plan service product line. S/he will build, enhance and direct the relationship with firms and/or institutions in his/her assigned territory of IL (excluding Chicago Metro). S/he will also build, direct and maintain external wholesale sales programs/plans which result in an increase in sales revenue and market share within the assigned territory.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders on proposals and distribution of relevant marketing materials for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of existing/targeted firms/institutions including targeted market segments, how they operate, and/or value proposition(s) and is known by them.
- Conducts firm/institution meetings and in-person meetings to achieve sales targets. (e.g. due diligence meetings, one-on-one meetings, sponsorship and speaking opportunities).
- Cultivates, directs, and maintains increasingly senior level client relationships within assigned territorys firms/institution.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the proper processing of all sold products from time of sale to issuance.
- Develops and maintains a more complex sales program to increase sales revenue and market share within assigned area of responsibility.
- Builds and directs a more complex relationship platform by identifying senior contacts within targeted firms to achieve profitable sales and Lincoln’s product breath growth.
- Dependent upon Product Being Sold -Upon Hire
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
- 3 – 5+ Years experience in external wholesale that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required )
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A