Website Lincoln Financial
As an Analyst, Ops Strategic Solutions, you will be directly involved in partnering with all Operations Teams through facilitation of our technology enhancement intake process. In this role, you will also play a pivotal role in strategic projects serving as Operations Lead working with IT, Strategic Project Office and across RPS to execute and prepare for delivery of these efforts.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Researches and recommends the most appropriate response to identified more complex problems, issues, and/or defects by assessing impact and prioritization.
- Compiles and documents more complex business needs and organizational impacts in preparation for and/or in support of business requirements.
- Retirement Plan operations experience
- 3 – 5+ Years of experience in business/operations analysis that aligns with the responsibilities
- Proven work experience where operating independently by prioritizing multiple responsibilities
- Experience working with multiple teams and multiple levels across the business
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A