Website Lincoln Financial
We are looking for a Field Operations Lead to support the Salt Lake City Regional Planning Office. This position will provide high-level service to internal and external customers while assisting the manager with the day to day operations.
- May be responsible for managing the transition of new Financial Professionals by ensuring that business being transferred is completed timely and monitoring the transitioning of the business to Lincoln Financial Advisors.
- Administers all business in accordance with FINRA, SEC, MSRB and OCC regulations while adhering to company and site policies and procedures.
- Keeps current and up-to-date on department procedures, systems and guidelines; must maintain knowledge of all workflows, products and functions; educates internal and external customers when appropriate.
- Serves as teams primary contact for routine and more non-routine escalated issues.
- Serves as a department representative on routine and non-routine projects and committees.
- Identifies the need for workload adjustments and works with management to balance incoming work, ensuring completion within established department service standards.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides extra relationship support to internal and external business partners through prioritization of issues and active communication.
- Performs and delivers on routine assignments/projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Participates in unit and departmental meetings, training sessions, and broker/dealer development forums.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- 3 – 5+ Years financial industry or operations experience. (Required )
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues).
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A