Website Lincoln Financial
As a the Consultant, Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for delivering full life-cycle recruiting support to our Corporate and Actuarial organization, while acting as a partner and consultant to prospects, candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Leverages all existing sourcing tools and resources to drive active and passive candidates to current open requisitions.
- Identifies and implements creative and innovative sourcing methodologies to deliver out of the box solutions to develop a diverse and qualified talent pool.
- Consults with hiring managers to define their talent, recruiting and job requirement needs in order to ensure internal and external job descriptions and postings are on target to attract highly qualified candidates.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Consults/Analyze on more complex assignments and/or projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Manages the on-site interview process which includes but is not limited to scheduling interviews and/or group interview events, ensuring that the hiring team is properly prepared and candidates are thoroughly evaluated and have a positive experience.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Screens and evaluates candidates for qualification and cultural fit, including reviewing and assessing applicant qualifications, making hiring recommendations, and utilizing the applicant tracking system.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Independent and self-motivated; collaborative by nature and not afraid to ask questions
- Passion for data analytics – strong interest in Talent Market trends and reporting that supports & informs the evolution of our Recruiting Strategy.
- 3 – 5+ years Technical Recruiting experience (corporate recruiting experience strongly preferred)
- Proven pipelining experience, specifically for very niche, high-demand skills sets
- 4 year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
- Excellent sourcing skills and proven outside-the-box/innovative sourcing approaches
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Organized and detail-oriented; focused on process with the ability to prioritize effectively during times of higher volume.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A