Website Lincoln Financial
As a Life New Business Sr. Case Manager, you will perform and deliver on progressively non-routine assignments for Lincoln’s Life Underwriting & New Business area – independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines.
- Shares knowledge with less experienced team members with complex problems and/or less routine questions.
- Confirms agent licensing/appointment meets guidelines and is valid at the time of solicitation through policy placement.
- Performs a diverse range of tasks/transactions related to common programs and services by directly applying expanded knowledge obtained from the role in increasingly more complex situations.
- Works independently delivering on routine but progressively more non-routine work, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Works closely with underwriting team to communicate on casework and achieve goals.
- Shares a diverse range of knowledge and information and/or enables less experienced team members to perform their assignments.
- Independently evaluates submitted forms for: appropriate version and ensures all pages of the form received, proper signatures, and ensures cash with application guidelines are met.
- Accurately enters new case data and policy updates into appropriate systems.
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Mentors less experienced team members without supervision.
- Examines paperwork for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with state regulations at the time of solicitation through policy placement.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives
- Ability to execute efficiently with high quality
- Highly responsive to incoming requests
- 3 – 5+ Years of general of experience case management/case processing – Life New Business preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build trusting relationships
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A