Website Lincoln Financial
This position will perform and deliver on routine and non-routine assignments for their assigned area(s) of claims responsibility independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines.They will process increasingly complex claims ensuring the fair, ethical and timely processing of assigned claims.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of submitted claims.
- Processes increasingly complex assigned claims for payment or denial in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meeting departmental quality/production standards.
- Makes routine & non-routine decisions, applying limited but increasingly more discretion within role except for matters of significance which affect the business as a whole or a significant part of it, in accordance with established procedures & guidelines
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Delivers routine work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Provides a diverse range of information and performs a diverse range of tasks/transactions related to common programs and services.
- Escalates claims issues/concerns to senior team members and/or management.
- Applies expanded knowledge obtained from the role in increasingly more complex situations and continues to acquire more knowledge to apply in role.
- Obtains needed increasingly complex claim information by communicating effectively with internal/external stakeholders verbally and in written form while maintaining a professional demeanor in all interactions.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal and/or external clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers, etc.).
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A