Website Lincoln Financial
The Sr. Analyst, Cloud Service Delivery is responsible for delivery of the overall Cloud migration program including but not limited to the processes, communications, and framework for execution. The Sr. Analyst provides direction, prioritization, and communication to key stakeholders through all phases of the implementation life cycle.
- Develops framework and leads review process for service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning.
- Lead the change management process of the customer’s environment to ensure success and service uptime.
- Partner with business leaders to deliver visibility and guidance around their Cloud services through regular Operational Service Reviews and Reporting.
- Partner with application owners to develop and standardize test, upgrade, and release management processes.
- Partner with business leaders to help educate them about the impacts of shifting to cloud (CapEx/OpEx)
- Collaborate across application development, DevOps, Cloud Security, Architecture and Cloud Operations and Engineering to help set priorities and deliver results
- Partners with the stakeholders on operational and tactical issues such as establishing change black-out dates, following up with stakeholders to drive adoption of security and patch compliance best practices
- Designs, implements and executes Lincoln’s cloud migration strategy
- 2 – 4+ Years’ experience supporting cloud technologies with a focus on cloud migrations. (Required)
- 5+ years of experience for end-to-end Transformation Programs & Projects, driving IT Portfolio Optimization, and building goal-oriented roadmaps and solutions.
- 5-7+ years of experience technical leadership roles; technical program management, systems architecture, or system development.
- AWS Certifications is a plus
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) in Cloud Technologies with a focus on FinOps
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A