Website Lincoln Financial
This position will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives to design, build, and automate information security and compliance in the Cloud. S/he will deliver complex solutions to help protect Lincoln Financial Group’s information technology assets in the Cloud. Additionally, s/he will be responsible for ensuring the security of enterprise Cloud environments, as well as application security.
- Understands and keeps abreast of the latest services offered by major cloud providers, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and services in current and future solutions.
- Builds automation to support ongoing security and compliance activities in the Cloud.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and/or provides direction on processes, projects, and issues pertaining to Cloud Security.
- Researches, develops, and implements Enterprise Security Standards.
- Provides expertise and delivers project-specific security requirements and solutions.
- Performs complex proof-of-concepts for cloud security products.
- Proactively identifies problems and presents/develops security and compliance solutions.
- Designs and develops cloud security architectures.
- Provides input into the development of a cloud security road map.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of security solutions and architectures.
- Serves as a mentor and shares knowledge with more junior team members and internal stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and management.
- Knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (OWASP top 10)
- Experience with CloudFormation
- Knowledge of networking and protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, TLS, VPN, etc.)
- Experience using common AWS services (EC2, VPC, S3, etc.)
- Knowledge of DMZ security architecture (firewalls, IPS, segmentation, n-tier architecture, etc.)
- Experience writing complex IAM policies
- Knowledge of cryptography (Symmetric key, Public Key, Hashing, Key Management, etc.)
- 5 – 7+ Years of experience in IT working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP), that directly aligns with the responsibilities for this position.(Required)
- 5 – 7+ Years of experience automating Compliance and Security in the Cloud. (Required)
- Experience with containers (Docker)
- Experience automating security and compliance in the cloud (e.g. AWS Config, AWS Lambda, Evidnet.io, etc.)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A