Website Lincoln Financial
This position will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for their assigned area(s) of responsibility to ensure Scrum theory, practices, and rules are understood and enacted. The Scrum Master will support two or more scrum teams within a fast-paced application development environment while adhering to Scrum principles.
- Fosters assigned scrum teams to self-organization; ensures and supports empowerment of the team.
- Facilitates core Agile ceremonies with two or more teams (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo, Retrospective and Backlog refinement).
- Leads two or more Scrum teams facilitating progress toward delivery goals using Agile practices and coordinates with other non-scrum teams involved in the effort.
- Manages budget and schedules for assigned programs/projects.
- Keeps the teams focused on the Sprint and achieving Sprint goals.
- Identifies dependencies and removes impediments to scrum teams progress.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Coaches their scrum teams and other scrum teams to support Agile adoption and application of principles.
- Facilitates collaborative sessions with internal clients and/or external vendors on complex/large-scale projects to formulate creative and practical solutions to software challenges.
- Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Basic Scrum Master -Upon Hire
- 5 7+ Years of experience as a scrum master leading multiple software development project teams to deliver high-quality software solutions using
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors)_Minimum Required in IT or related business field
- Experience with Salesforce a plus, but not required
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A