Website Lincoln Financial
This position will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex Business System Analysis projects/initiatives for their assigned area(s) of responsibility. They will also advise and collaborates with business stakeholders to define and validate complex information technology solutions that meet the needs, goals and objectives for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs and/or participates in the planning/estimating of projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Determines complex IT best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
- Advises and provides expertise to appropriate internal stakeholders to assess and deliver proposed complex technical solutions which meet business requirements and/or which integrate process, business rules and business data with technology.
- Develops complex technical solution requirements for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs, advises and collaborates with internal and/or external stakeholders to determine complex technical specifications from business requirements.
- Determines and advises the most appropriate technical response to identified complex problems, issues and/or defects by assessing impact and prioritization.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches.
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among senior/executive management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A