Website Lincoln Financial
This position will act as a resource and consult on more complex supervision projects/initiatives for their assigned area(s) of responsibility. They will provide supervision consultations and support for selling registered representatives and non-supervisory branch offices reporting to Lincoln’s home office.
- Responsible for supervisory visits and the proper enforcement of heightened supervision plans.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Acts as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders and shares best practices associated with the home office.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Performs day-to-day supervisory business items and on-boarding.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Obtains input from management before making internal/external statements or providing information that could impact the corporation.
- Serves as a supervision resource to internal/external stakeholders on a broad variety of matters/issues related to their assigned area(s) or responsibility.
- Participates in more complex supervision projects for their assigned area(s).
- Ensures that applicable broker dealer, investment advisors, and registered representatives’ compliance functions follow all rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A