Website Lincoln Financial
As the Business Innovation Strategist, you will support the exploration, design and development of innovations that can drive profitable growth for Lincoln’s Individual Life Insurance business. As part of the New Frontier innovation team, you will help to identify new ideas, design value propositions and experiences, test concepts, and build strategies that make a compelling case for change.
- Communicates effectively to a broad audience across the enterprise, adjusting content and detail as appropriate
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or enterprise initiatives on innovation
- Creates compelling presentations and communication materials that drive buy-in
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging trends, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate these insights into current and future solutions
- Delivers training, communications and hands-on workshops designed to develop and enhance capabilities and embed innovation throughout the enterprise
- Researches, explores, and implements innovative ideas that reflect significant opportunities to drive medium-term and long-term growth and profitability
- Identifies and communicates relevant consumer insights, competitive intelligence, and analytical findings to team and business stakeholders in a manner which influences the adoption of executable new business opportunities
- Builds prototypes, runs concept tests, gathers learnings, and recommends adjustments to the solution as needed
- Coordinates cross-functional teams to build and execute business plans, actively manages progress of selected initiatives and recommends corrective action when necessary
- Experience designing user experiences (UX) and building prototype/wireframe to bring innovative experiences to life (preferred but not required)
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution – proven critical thinking skills
- 3 – 5+ Years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, and/or business analysis
- Deep intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning about current and future business models, long-term trends, competitor innovations, and implications for our business strategy
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal & external clients; proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects, define workplans, and meet deadlines.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A