Website Lincoln Financial
As the forms management analyst, you will consult/analyze and deliver on complex Business Analysis assignments/projects. You will also consult and collaborate with business stakeholders to define and validate more complex business solutions to meet the needs, goals and objectives for the forms in the LFN business. You will be responsible for maintaining and updating all forms including digital which are housed within LFN business unit.
- Collaborates effectively with appropriate internal and/or external stakeholders on complex issues and conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality and risk of assigned projects.
- Determines more complex best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
- Consults and acts as a resource to appropriate internal and/or external stakeholders to ensure solutions meet business needs
- Collaborates with internal and/or external stakeholders to assess, select and recommend more complex solutions and/or alternative approaches that will achieve business goals.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/departmental/enterprise initiatives
- Facilitates change to the organization through the more complex analysis, design and implementation of business processes that achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A