Website Lincoln Financial
As an Investment Operations Analyst you will be responsible for accounting, production support, and analysis related to Lincoln’s Derivatives/Collateral programs as well as other asset classes within Lincoln’s General Account. You also enhance departmental capabilities by sharing knowledge with team members and identifying ways to drive efficiency and value
- Support more complex assignments and/or projects including the transition to and implementation of new Collateral Management tools and capabilities.
- Championing and enhancing organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Serving as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects including new or changing derivative programs, operational support of positions under Initial Margin Rules (IMR) regulation, cleared and listed programs among others
- Maintaining knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assessing the impact, and collaborating with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Identifying and recommending process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve operational processes for collateral programs.
- Executing on operational and accounting processes in support of Lincoln’s derivative/collateral programs.
- Ability to manage daily operational processes, attention to detail and initiative
- 3 – 5+ Years of experience in Investment Operations or Collateral Management/Operational support
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A