Website Lincoln Financial
They will escalate impediments, manage complex risk and dependencies, and continuously align cross-functional teams. They will organize, run and facilitate release planning meetings to drive the incremental release of software and systems solutions.
- Coaches teams on the application of Lean-Agile practices and on helping managers find ways to support the release train.
- Ensures that the release train adheres to scaled Agile processes and utilizes proper communication channels.
- Identifies and provides solutions to resolve impediments for release train planning, execution and delivery and escalating train-level risks/issues to appropriate parties.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs/executes approved strategy decisions and for assigned area(s) of program responsibility.
- Drives the delivery of software features for their train using feedback, observation and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and manages cross-train dependencies.
- Develops and tracks complex metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on team-level progress and quality.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Facilitates intergroup communication and collaboration across large-scale complex teams which develop and deliver software and systems solutions incrementally, using a series of fixed-length Iterations within a Program Increment (PI) timebox.
- Identifies and directs process improvements at the program-level that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs and enhances program initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Assesses and recommends resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Prior work or industry experience.
- 5 7+ Years of experience leading project teams that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required )
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Unique skills
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A