Website Lincoln Financial
This position will perform and deliver on routine and progressively more non-routine assignments for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. The role will provide advanced operations and compliance knowledge and support to Lincoln Financial Advisors (LFA) field offices.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Assist with compliance tasks that may include weekly trade blotters, incoming check log, and imaging.
- Help, assist, orient and manage a new advisor transition using national, regional and local resources to provide a smooth and consistent experience. This may include monitoring and ensuring that business is transferred to Lincoln Financial Advisors in a timely manner.
- Facilitate training and/or train on national and divisional processes, systems, compliance and operations responsibilities/procedures.
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Assist in various projects as needed and monitor progress through completion.
- Works overtime and/or offsite at events as needed.
- Participate and/or assist with event planning, presentation preparation, in-house office events
- Maintain relationships with leadership and existing Financial Professionals internally and externally, providing support including contracting, licensing, paperwork, training and other resources as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal and/or external clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers).
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A