Website Lincoln Financial
This position will perform and deliver on routine and progressively more non-routine assignments for their assigned area(s) of claims responsibility independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. They will process increasingly complex claims ensuring the fair, ethical and timely processing of assigned claims. In addition, they will enable less experienced team members to perform their assignments.
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Makes routine and progressively more non-routine decisions independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Provides responses and a diverse range of claims information to team members’ less routine questions without supervision.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of submitted claims.
- Acts as the first point of contact for escalated issues coming in to their work group to provide resolution. Escalates issue to their manager when needed.
- Reviews and processes increasingly complex assigned claims for payment or denial independently in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meeting departmental quality/production standards.
- Performs a diverse range of tasks/transactions related to common programs and services by directly applying expanded knowledge obtained from the role in increasingly more complex situations.
- Reviews and provides information to increasingly complex questions/concerns from internal/external stakeholders (e.g. internal partners, policyholders, brokers, etc.) without supervision in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Obtains needed increasingly complex claim information by communicating effectively with internal/external stakeholders verbally and in written form while maintaining a professional demeanor in all interactions.
- Recognizes increasingly complex issues/concerns for assigned area(s) of responsibility, explains effect on the customer’s service experience, and suggests process improvements.
- Provides customer service to internal and/or external stakeholders, recognizes what needs to be done to meet customer needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet customer needs independently.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal and/or external clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers).
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dover, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A