Website Lincoln Financial
As Lincoln continues in it’s technology transformation, our Enterprise Architecture team has been leading the way. This opportunity for a senior level architect will help with the strategy and design of the AWS platform many of our solutions are built on or integrated with.
- You’re going to partner and provide direction to multiple agile teams of experienced software engineers, helping enable the teams to move forward with full DevSecOps capabilities in a cloud first environment
- Be on the leading edge of the development of applications as Lincoln moves forward in it’s Cloud Transformation with AWS.
- You’ll have tremendous responsibility of developing and driving a strategic technical roadmap, including elimination of redundancy of applications, reducing technical risks/debt, and building the technical foundation for years to come
- You will have the opportunity to architect and re-architect applications in an Event-Driven/Service Oriented/Cloud environment.
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) in Computer Science, Computer Information
- Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Designing and building application using container and serverless technologies
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
- Extensive knowledge of application integration, APIs, and Event-Driven architecture patterns
- Strong background in providing technical leadership to teams of application developers to drive adoption of strategic technical roadmaps.
- 5+ years architecting, designing, and developing applications on the AWS platform
- Strong experience with Agile software development methodologies and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration, and automated deployments
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A