Website Lincoln Financial
As the Financial Services Sales Representative, you will build and maintain business relationships with advisors who market our products and services in order to meet or exceed established individual and team sales goals and help the advisor provide the right solutions to their clients.
- You will provide product and illustration sales support on Lincoln’s products & services (including sales support tools, marketing ideas, etc.) to assigned Advisors, Registered Representatives, Brokers and/or Plan Sponsor/Participants.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the MoneyGuard products, services, and operational structure to enhance ability to identify and target sales growth opportunities.
- You will build and maintain business relationships through effective communication via email, phone and in person with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor.
- You will identify, recommend, and champion process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- Sales or Customer Service experience
- FINRA SIE License – must obtain within 120 Days
- Resident Life & Health insurance licenses – must obtain within 120 Days
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
- FINRA Series 6 License – must obtain within 120 Days
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- FINRA Series 63 License – must obtain within 120 Days (if required by State)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A