Website Lincoln Financial
This position will be responsible for performing monthly and quarterly close processes and preparation of related deliverables. This includes Journal Entry preparation, account reconciliations, process improvements and research as needed.
- Identifies and communicates to management process improvements that reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Performs standard accounting activities, including preparing, classifying, recording, maintaining, and reconciling the General Ledger accounts, sub-ledgers and subsystems in compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles
- Performs and delivers on routine assignments/projects while simultaneously leveraging and applying knowledge of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- May prepare financial statements, such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements.
- Promotes and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Determines classifications and records financial transactions applying accounting technique, standard practices and accepted accounting policies and principles.
- Travel Type: National Domestic
- Apply concepts such as probability, statistics, modeling, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) (Minimum Required)
- Works with mathematical concepts such as averages and/or variances.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures.
- Travel Amount; Possibly up to 10%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1 – 3+ Years experience in Accounting that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A