Website Lincoln Financial
We are looking for a Field Operations Lead to support the Westlake Village Regional Planning Office. This position will provide high-level service to internal and external customers while assisting the manager with the day to day operations. This position will perform and deliver on routine and non-routine assignments for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility independently and in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. This person will work in a fast-paced environment that will support operations in multiple locations, products, and administrative systems.
- Administers all business in accordance with FINRA, SEC, MSRB and OCC regulations while adhering to company and site policies and procedures.
- Provide exceptional front desk sand office support which may include: excellent customer service, greeting and directing clients, answering phones, maintenance of kitchen and supplies, preparing mail and overnight packages, receiving and reviewing incoming mail, tracking expenses, advertising submittals, daily maintenance of equipment and other tasks as needed.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Participates in unit and departmental meetings, training sessions, and broker/dealer development forums.
- Identifies the need for workload adjustments and works with management to balance incoming work, ensuring completion within established department service standards.
- May be responsible for managing the transition of new Financial Professionals by ensuring that business being transferred is completed timely and monitoring the transitioning of the business to Lincoln Financial Advisors.
- Performs and delivers on routine assignments/projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Keeps current and up-to-date on department procedures, systems and guidelines; must maintain knowledge of all workflows, products and functions; educates internal and external customers when appropriate.
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westlake Village, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A