Website Lincoln Financial
As an Absence Configuration Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering on routine business systems analysis assignments/projects while simultaneously leveraging and applying knowledge of the workplace solutions team. You will collaborate with both internal and external business stakeholders to implement new absence clients as well as provide service and support for enforce clients.
- You will demonstrate strong project management skills including having a critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects including new client implementations, file testing and JIRA support tickets in a time-sensitive environment while meeting deadlines.
- You will implement new absence clients as well as provide service and support for enforce clients.
- You will manage escalations that have been flagged for immediate resolution and processing, exhibiting intermediate critical thinking and problem-solving skills to effectively assist internal/external customers while demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, comfort with ambiguity and responsiveness to meet customer needs.
- You will provide support to improve current practices and identify and communicate to management process improvements that reduce workloads or improve quality for the team.
- You will provide technical support and analysis to support business operations needs including system testing and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- 1 – 3+ Years’ experience in business systems analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of this position
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A