Website Lincoln Financial
This position will perform and deliver on routine and progressively more non-routine assignments for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. The role will provide advanced operations and compliance knowledge and support to Lincoln Financial Advisors (LFA) field offices. It will support certain Director of Operations/Business Operations Manager duties and may support more than one office.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: – Making suggestions for improvement – Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal and/or external clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers).
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Ramon, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A