Website Lincoln Financial
The AVP, Advisor Planning Services will provide strategic leadership, direction and structure to a team supporting field advisors seeking technical knowledge on advance financial planning concepts and designs. They will provide leadership to the team as they works directly with financial professionals to develop financial plans.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future strategies.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs strategic process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Create a positive culture where team members feel motivated to bring creative ideas on how to improve our service and support model.
- Directs/executes approved strategy decisions and contributes to strategy creation for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Builds organizational capability within their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs and evaluates departmental performance and takes appropriate action to meet and/or exceed performance standards for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Partner with our Client Success Team on ultra-high net worth cases to assist the planner and their team in creating a dynamic planning experience for their clients.
- Directs, establishes and implements priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure departmental results for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and implement processes improvements.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A