Website Lincoln Financial
This role will provide support to clinical operations by requesting/retrieving medical records from health care providers and processing physician file preparation/assembly, records scan requests, and medical invoices for payment. They will follow-up with health care providers as needed to inquire on the status of records requests to ensure timely handling.
- Performs basic task/transactions related to common programs and services by acquiring core knowledge required for the role.
- Replies to all customer service inquiries/voicemails in accordance with department time service standards
- Delivers highly routine work and provides general information, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Meets or exceeds time service standards for records and/or referral requests
- Meets or exceeds all telephone service commitments and productivity standard for invoice handling as measured through observations/audits
- Documents all referrals and invoices accurately in administration system
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Completes additional work assignments as needed
- Completes all rush records requests same day in accordance with department time service standards
- Effectively manages assigned caseload and achieves department productivity goals
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrates organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Demonstrates solid relationship management skills with internal and/or clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers, etc.).
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining speed of work, accuracy and attention to detail without loss to productivity.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dover, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A