Website Lincoln Financial
As an Analyst, Financial Analysis on the Group Protection Financial Modeling & Analysis team, you will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex assignments and projects. You will also act as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders. You will prepare, analyze and report more complex financial information and provide management with a more complex financial perspective.
- Consults/Analyze on more complex assignments and/or projects.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- Evaluates financial information to develop and deliver more complex standard, and ad-hoc financial analysis
- Provides management with a more complex financial perspective.
- Provides support to the financial analysis team in the preparation and delivery the analysis of financial information including more complex financial analysis.
- Prepares, analyzes and reports on more complex financial information.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects.
- Identifies financial analysis issues/concerns and recommends mitigation solution(s) to management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 – 5+ Years experience in financial analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) (Minimum Required)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A