Website Lincoln Financial
Through strong partnership and collaboration with various HR areas, you’ll gain knowledge and expertise to provide a differentiated customer experience for individuals. You will be responsible for serving as a subject matter expert and will guide employees through Lincoln’s various HR-related processes. This role will prepare you for continued growth and advancement within the HR organization.
- Utilizes case management data to identify opportunities to suggest improvements that will enhance processes, quality, and services to employees.
- Provides consultation to employees by partnering on routine HR processes, procedures, and initiatives integrating appropriate HR Business
- Partners and centers of excellence (COE) partners.
- Applies expanded knowledge obtained from the role in increasingly more complex situations and continues to acquire more knowledge to apply in role.
- Provides concierge level customer service and resolution in response to complex inquiries, incidents, elevated service inquiries or escalations made via AskHR, phone, or e-mail from employees and/or assigned HR Business Partner.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Understands the key drivers of the assigned business client group; applies this knowledge in their work.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners, leveraging available tools, and exercising independent judgement and problem-solving skills to address employee inquiries regarding HR services and processes accurately and timely.
- 0 – 1+ Years of Human Resources experience
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues).
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A