Website Lincoln Financial
This position will manage a team and processes for their assigned area(s) of responsibility of IT Security administration. They manage and provide technical expertise to the IT Identity and Access Management team.
- Serves as a resource to team members and internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Manages assigned area(s) of responsibility to ensure workloads are appropriately balanced among team members.
- Provides training and development opportunities, including stretch assignments, for team members and gives honest and open feedback to aid in the development of talent.
- Ensures that top talent is hired and retained for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Builds organizational capability within their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Manages and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality across for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Manages a team and processes for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Manages and evaluates individual/team performance and takes appropriate action to meet and/or exceed performance standards for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Monitors the performance of the IT Security Administration team, which includes ensuring assigned work is completed, providing feedback and identifying training needs.
- Establishes and implements individual and team priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure completion of responsibility for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience driving successful teams
- Agile Mindset; awareness/understanding of Agile methodologies (Preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory, Windows, Linux/Unix, Top Secret, CyberArk and Identity and Access Management Systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- 5+ Years experience in IT security administration that directly aligns to the responsibilities of this role, including 2+ years of supervisory, managerial, and/or demonstrated leadership experience (Required)
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) (Minimum Required)
- Technical background preferred, but not required
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A