Website Lincoln Financial
As an E-Learning Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting training and developing training materials, visual aids, and self-paced e-learning training modules.
- Collaborates with appropriate stakeholders to determine how to maximize the utilization of learning management systems (LMS).
- Develops and implements learning solutions based on needs assessment results, and training manager direction, to meet department training objectives.
- Authors and implements computer-based learning modules using appropriate system design and technology.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy in content, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Develops and maintains training material, manuals and visual aids by leveraging and applying knowledge.
- Communicates and ensures that their assigned area(s) understand the optimum utilization of the LMS.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging e-learning training developments/trends, assess the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- 1 – 3+ Years experience in training
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Systems knowledge (CAPTIVATE, ARTICULATE, LECTORA)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Instructional Design -knowledge (ADDIE, SAM)
- Sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrates solid relationship management skills with internal and/or external clients (e.g., management, peers, colleagues, customers, etc.).
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A