Website Lincoln Financial
Identifies and analyzes risks and formulates balanced decisions on the pricing of prospective offers, in force business, renewal business and implementation of block strategy.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Directs and evaluates individual/team performance and takes appropriate action to meet and/or exceed performance standards.
- Drives results on both profit and growth objectives for assigned area of responsibility.
- Provides training and development opportunities, including stretch assignments, for team members and gives honest and open feedback to aid in the development of talent.
- Directs and provides leadership to continually improve the capability and results.
- Drives a disciplined, proactive and timely approach to reporting on execution results.
- Ensures Quality Assurance and Training recommendations are incorporated into employee development and performance measurement.
- Establishes and implements priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure group results.
- Actively works with appropriate internal stakeholders to ensure strong alignment between target setting process, underwriting and sales execution, and collaboration related to non-standard pricing items.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality across the department.
- Forges strong professional relationships with key partners (internal and external), with strong emphasis on collaboration with Actuarial and Distribution partners.
- 4+ Years of underwriting experience with a substantial background in group benefits.
- 3+ Years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A