Website Lincoln Financial
This AVP position connects people and strategy to tackle complex business opportunities and create an environment where people are excited to come to work to achieve exceptional business results for Lincoln. The AVP collaborates with leaders to embed new ways of thinking and acting in their organizations, to drive employee engagement and development at all levels, while sustaining performance that drives customer, client and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Provides strategic direction for shaping culture and an evolving employee value proposition
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex solutions
- Work with leaders and employees to drive the people strategy through customized team effectiveness interventions
- Through effective process consulting skills, works directly with HR and business leaders to identify and overcome performance obstacles
- Provides strategic direction for organization design challenges
- Leads engagements that identify root causes for business issues and works with HR and Business leadership to develop cost effective solutions that drive business results
- Directs and executes organizational development and effectiveness strategy decisions
- Facilitates strategy creation for enterprise-wide future of work adaptations to increase engagement and workforce efficiency
- Analyze and synthesize data from multiple assessments into meaningful conclusions that enhance fact-based executive development and talent planning; coach’s executives on how to effectively interpret and use assessment and development information and tools
- Strong understanding of talent and organization development best practices and market trends.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and platform speaking skills with collaborative style
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among senior management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Undergraduate Degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience
- Advanced degree in Psychology, Education or Organizational Dynamics preferred
- Knows organizational, leadership and management theory and practices and can implement those practices in the business in a meaningful and relevant way
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches.
- Experience in collaborating effectively and leading without authority across the enterprise; coaching and advising on talent development challenges for all levels in the organization
- 10+ years (AVP) of experience in organization, leadership and/or talent development, educational experience and/or professional experience
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A