Website Lincoln Financial
As a Life New Business Case Manager on the Edward Jones Team, you will perform and deliver on routine and non-routine assignments for Lincoln’s Life Underwriting & New Business area – independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines.
- Examines documents for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with state regulations.
- Resolves non-routine technical and business errors/issues in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Confirms agent licensing/appointment meets guidelines.
- Provides customer service to internal/external stakeholders; recognizes what needs to be done to meet stakeholder needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet those requirements.
- Recognizes and researches general issues/concerns and suggests process improvements.
- Processes insurance applications independently from receipt to final status in accordance with established procedures and guidelines in a timely manner and meeting departmental quality/production standards.
- Leverages experience and knowledge to work with customers and respond to requests
- Resolves non-routine issues independently; escalates issues/concerns to more senior team members and/or management.
- Accurately enters new case data into appropriate systems.
- Makes routine & non-routine decisions, applying limited but increasingly more discretion within role except for matters of significance which affect the business as a whole or a significant part of it
- Applies expanded knowledge to effectively and promptly communicate sensitive or technical information while adhering to HIPAA and corporate privacy guidelines.
- Ability to execute efficiently with high quality
- Highly responsive to incoming requests
- 2 – 3+ Years of general of experience in customer service and/or case management/case processing – Life Insurance/New Business Processing preferred
- Ability to build trusting relationships
- Strong communication skills
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A