Website Lincoln Financial
As the aircraft Captain, you will be accountable to the Chief Pilot for the safe conduct of assigned flights, and responsible for the operation, safety, and security of the aircraft and the safety of all crew members, passengers and cargo onboard. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a high level of professionalism, as courteous service and professional conduct are fundamental to successful operations.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Performs and ensures all flight responsibilities are compliant with the content of the Company Flight Operations Manual, Safety Management System, Training Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures and the provisions of the Civil Aviation regulations and standards.
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations.
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong customer service & written and verbal communication skills.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- 5 – 7+ Years with a corporate flight department or equivalent work experience
- Valid ATP Certificate
- No FAA sanctions or Accidents in the last 5 years
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures.
- Hold a valid and current US Passport
- CE-680 type rating preferred
- Must be local to Philadelphia International Airport; this is not a commutable position.
- Apply math concepts as they relate to aircraft operations for weight and balancing of the company aircraft, such as probability, statistics, modeling, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions, addition and subtraction, multiplication and division are imperative.
- At least 3000 hours of total flight time with 1000 hours of jet experience required
- Demonstrate the ability to lift 40 lbs to shoulder level due to baggage loading requirements
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A