Website Lincoln Financial
On the Training Team, you will provide leadership, coaching and development to the training team which consists of 9 direct reports. You will provide direction on processes and procedures for the team while collaborating with your colleagues on our overall strategic objectives.
- You will evaluate work efforts across the team for ongoing opportunity to shift activities to most appropriate skill set and drive towards a more cost-effective model.
- You will develop training strategies to support cross organizational roles leveraging instructional and digital delivery methods. In addition, you will direct, conduct and/or participates in complex training projects for the retirement plan services operations team.
- You will identify and prioritizes complex/comprehensive training needs and requirements in collaboration with business stakeholders and management.
- You will lead a vital team in an environment that is constantly changing by empowering them to proactively challenge what they do each day.
- You will provide training and development opportunities, including stretch assignments, for team members and give honest and open feedback to aid in the development of talent. You will direct and evaluate individual/team performance and takes appropriate action to meet and/or exceed performance standards.
- You will establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with key internal stakeholders across the functional areas while acting as a resource for team members. In addition, you will partner with key stakeholders to focus on initiatives to increase employee engagement, employee experience and drive positive customer experiences.
- You will direct ongoing assessments of training effectiveness with the key focus on accelerating/enhancing productivity, engagement and quality and recommends complex and/or highly comprehensive training modifications as necessary.
- Project Management experience
- Experience with e-learning programs and tools
- Experience in adult education and learning concepts and programs
- 7+ Years of experience in training that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position, including 3+ years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience
- Prior experience leveraging technology driven training tools and implementing learning programs for a remote workforce
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A