Website Lincoln Financial
In this position will create annual sales plans, monthly sales forecasts and assist in compensation plan design for the Life and MoneyGuard product businesses. You will use your knowledge of the business, products and distribution awareness to influence and recommend both plans (sales / incentive compensation) and forecasts.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements to reduce workloads or improve quality for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Assist manager in designing incentive compensation plans for the Life and MoneyGuard organizations that align with firm strategy and drive intended behaviors.
- Maintain knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments into annual plans
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Prepare, analyze and report on sales plans and forecasting for the assigned area(s) of responsibility
- Work across the finance and product teams to collaborate, influence and communicate
- Strong data management skills. Includes an ability to retrieve, aggregate, analyze, identify insights, predict and visualization.
- Comfortable working in and across teams.
- 3 – 5+ Years experience in financial analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- Skilled at working under deadlines and at times, with constrained resources.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A