Website Lincoln Financial
We are excited to onboard a Senior Salesforce Developer, working remotely, to support our Retirement Planning Services organization. As a senior developer, you can expect to design and implement custom solutions within the Salesforce space and beyond, integrating with multiple applications and technologies.
- Analyze and understand abstract use cases or business requirements, with the ability to transform them into technical deliverables
- Participate and engage in Agile methods, ceremonies, and best practices.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the latest Salesforce features and releases, and continually improve learning through Trailhead modules or certification.
- Design, develop, test, and support custom applications using the declarative and programmatic capabilities of the Salesforce Platform.
- Implement and support solutions which include Salesforce in an ecosystem of multiple business-critical systems (cloud and on-prem).
- Handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work within tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members to meet delivery objectives.
- Required Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Experience with frequent and on-demand releases through use of modern CI/CD tools
- Experience with creating and understanding UML diagrams
- Strong experience in programmatic development of Salesforce applications using Lightning (Aura and Lightning Web Components),
- Visualforce, Apex, REST and SOAP APIs, and Test-Driven Deployment
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong experience in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- 4 – 6 years’ professional experience in the Salesforce Platform
- Strong experience in declarative customizations: design of the data model, Lightning UI, business logic, security settings, mobile, and reports and dashboards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A