Website Lincoln Financial
As an Associate Actuary, Executive Benefits, you will be responsible for pricing new products and Private Placement cases, assisting in development of assumptions and financial metrics for the Executive Benefits business.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Administration/Illustration Support – Tests third-party vendor’s administration and illustration of new products and features
- Provides support of key corporate initiative and projects as needed.
- Perform quality of new business reporting for Executive Benefits quarterly.
- Communicate with product teams and others on issues and corporate standards
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Sales Support – Provides actuarial support to internal and external wholesalers and brokers.
- Develop Ad Hoc Modeling – building ad hoc spreadsheet models to analyze various business needs.
- Build and own ALFA models to price new products and Private Placement cases
- Computer skills: MG-ALFA, Prophet, or similar actuarial projection software systems.
- 3-5 years of experience in Actuarial and technical positions that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of the position.
- Undergraduate Degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience; educational concentration in Applied Science or Mathematics is preferred.
- Some Educational experience and/or proficiency in pricing of UL/VUL knowledge.
- Some BOLI/COLI experience helpful.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A