Website Lincoln Financial
This position will perform and deliver on routine assignments/projects while simultaneously leveraging and applying knowledge of their assigned area(s) of IT Infrastructure responsibility. This position is responsible for providing tier three support, delivering on medium risk projects, and conducting data analysis to produce recommendations which ultimately lead to faster resolution times for the organization.
- Engages and implements operational enterprise initiatives, such as operating system upgrades, printer fleet analysis, training, etc.
- Engages with vendors to analyze new product offerings, conduct proof of concepts, and write recommendations to Infrastructure SLT members, as it relates to current and/or future infrastructure investments.
- Performs and delivers on routine assignments/projects while simultaneously leveraging and applying knowledge of their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and communicates to management process improvements that reduce workloads or improve quality for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Coordinates activities with service desk, managed service providers, and other IT teams when necessary.
- Leads evidence collection for audit and compliance.
- Assesses hardware performance issues and recommends resolutions to resolve issues.
- Collaborates with Corporate Communications for project rollouts and schedules for end user communications.
- Leverages data to track projects, prepare reports, conduct routine analysis, and to develop recommendations to support decision making.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates solid project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Agile Mindset; awareness/understanding of Agile methodologies (Preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues).
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A