Website Lincoln Financial
As an Implementation & Enrollment Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers, brokers, sales representatives and various other internal teams (claims, billing, underwriting, etc.) to assist with the implementation & onboarding process of new business.
- You will direct the entire enrollment process, on behalf of the client, working with brokers, plan administrator and internal business partners to facilitate employee enrollment and ensure the client workforce is educated on available benefits.
- You will provide education, information, training & advice on Lincoln’s products & services (including sales support tools, marketing ideas, etc.) to assigned Brokers and Plan Administrators.
- You will build and maintain business relationships through effective communication via email, phone and in person with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor.
- You will project manage the case installation process, on behalf of the client, while directing internal resources and managing appropriate expectations with our customers.
- You will maintain knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned territory and products, assessing impacts, and collaborating with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions while acting as a subject matter expert in consulting with the customer and brokers regarding abilities and services.
- 3 – 5+ Years’ experience group insurance or implementation experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to be consultative with internal/external stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills; proven ability to develop collaborative approaches
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A