Website Lincoln Financial
As a Sr. Analyst of Sales Report, you will work as a part of a dynamic team to validate Group Protection’s sales results and produce the respective reporting for our internal customers. You will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise specifically to our Distribution partners in understanding the sales results and ensuring they have the tools/reports needed to manage the business.
- You will collaborate and build effective partnerships with internal stakeholders on standard sales reporting topics.
- You will ensure all reports and disclosures comply with applicable financial controls and organization policies.
- You will identify and research sales report data within the respective systems and follows the respective processes for resolution.
- You will maintain, design and build sales reports or tools to support customer needs as required by leadership.
- You will analyze and summarize sales data to provide monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports for external/internal financial reporting and to identify sales trends and opportunities.
- You will champion and enhance organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives. In addition, you will identify, recommend and champion process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- Project Management experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Group Insurance experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence which encompasses Excel to conduct Vlookups, Pivot tables, and formulas, SQL, and Tableau
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) (Minimum Required)
- Experience with Dataiku
- 3+ years’ experience in financial analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A