Website Lincoln Financial
This is a great opportunity to join the growing Annuities IT organization at Lincoln Financial Group! You’ll be part of a team building next generation application solutions to help our customers achieve their financial goals and objectives.
- Participates in analysis, design, and ETL development as part of Agile / Scrum Develop Team
- Understands data mapping and data modeling methodologies including normal form, star, and snowflake to reduce data redundancy and improve data integrity.
- Performs technical tasks including estimating, analysis, technical requirements, design, construction and unit & integration testing following SDLC.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with Scrum Team and Leadership to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions
- Participates and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility
- Experience writing Unix/Linux or Windows Scripts in tools such as Python, PERL, Shell script, etc.
- Experience working on Elastic Map Reduce using AWS Cloud services to process large data workloads
- Experience in scheduling jobs using Autosys (or comparable distributed scheduler), building and maintaining Dev/Ops CICD pipelines
- 1 – 3+ Years experience in application development that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required )
- Experience with Architecture Design and Data Modeling
- Experience in ETL application development that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
experience in Big Data Management Solutions (AWS Glue/Python and/or Informatica) on AWS Cloud
- Experience developing data movement and engineering applications and worked on integrating disparate systems using ETL following SDLC and/or Agile methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering strongly preferred
- 4 year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years experience inlieu of Bachelors)
- Experience in Informatica PowerCenter (or comparable tool) developing ETL mappings using Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, and Repository Manager
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A