Website Lincoln Financial
This position will perform and deliver on routine assignments/projects while simultaneously leveraging and applying knowledge of their assigned areas of responsibility. They are responsible for investigating suspicious activity, reviewing trend analyses, responding to external/internal investigation requests, and reviewing system-generated AML alerts.
- Contributes to the development of classroom and online training for both new and existing staff, providing updates to policies and procedures including annual requirements.
- Maintains an understanding of current laws, regulations, and common practices of AML and AML-related fields such as the Financial Crimes
- Enforcement Network (FinCEN), the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT Act, the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC),
- Identifies and communicates to management process improvements that reduce workloads or improve quality for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Conducts investigations of suspicious incident referrals utilizing various investigative methods, and prepares detailed investigative reports.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Gathers documentation in response to regulatory and internal audit requests.
- Maintains an understanding of AML Monitoring Systems and utilizes these systems to perform surveillance activities.
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing AML certifications with product sponsors and firms in which we maintain selling agreements.
- Identifies and conducts heightened surveillance on high-risk or at-risk accounts, clients, and affiliated persons.
- Contributes to the development of written communications for internal use relating to AML including prevention, detection, reporting and investigations.
- Series License 7 – or obtain within one year
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
- 1 – 3+ Years experience in compliance or other investigative role that aligns with the specific responsibilities for this role. (Required )
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) – or obtain within one year
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A