Website Lincoln Financial
As a Sr. Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for delivering full life-cycle recruiting support to our IT organization, while acting as a partner and consultant to prospects, candidates and internal stakeholders. This role offers an opportunity to drive talent market analysis, identify trends and consult with recruiting leadership to help inform our IT Recruiting strategy on an ongoing basis.
- Consults with hiring managers to define their talent, recruiting and job requirement needs in order to ensure internal and external job descriptions and postings are on target to attract highly qualified candidates.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Manages the on-site interview process which includes but is not limited to scheduling interviews and/or group interview events, ensuring that the hiring team is properly prepared and candidates are thoroughly evaluated and have a positive experience.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Consults/Analyze on more complex assignments and/or projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Screens and evaluates candidates for qualification and cultural fit, including reviewing and assessing applicant qualifications, making hiring recommendations, and utilizing the applicant tracking system.
- Identifies and implements creative and innovative sourcing methodologies to deliver out of the box solutions to develop a diverse and qualified talent pool.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Independent and self-motivated; collaborative by nature and not afraid to ask questions
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented; focused on process with the ability to prioritize effectively during times of higher volume.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- 3 – 5+ years Technical Recruiting experience (experience as a Technical Recruiter is required; corporate recruiting experience strongly preferred)
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Exceptional proven pipelining experience, specifically for very niche, high-demand IT skills sets
- Excellent sourcing skills and proven outside-the-box/innovative sourcing approaches
- Passion for data analytics – strong interest in Talent Market trends and reporting that supports & informs the evolution of our IT Recruiting Strategy.
- Thirst for knowledge, learning and development
- 4 year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A