We’re looking for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to become Client Development Telesales Associates within our Basildon and Leeds offices; providing tailored Customer solutions and helping their businesses grow.
- Track the overall progress of sales, and pursue your own pipeline of opportunities, from the leads provided, through to a successful sale
- Proactive and reactive telephony and written contact with customers
- Working with the customer to identify the best product and pricing option, utilising our broad set of product solutions that generate the optimum return for the business
- Ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide feedback to introducers
- Understanding and identifying customer needs and matching our range of products and services to suit the customer’s requirements
- Make the accurate decisions that positively impact on the medium and long-term revenue/profit to the business
- Explaining and presenting factual product information and card payment solutions to customers in a concise and clear way
- Background in Financial Services.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow a structured sales and compliance process.
- A genuine passion for helping our clients grow their Business.
- Knowledge of card- acquiring, payments and data solutions.
- You’ll have a proven track record within a proactive telephony sales environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A