We’re looking for two managers to guide the embedding of Data Management strategies, policies and processes across Finance. The ideal candidates will support key partners across Finance with the emphasis on bringing to life our data risks and how this impacts our division and mitigation strategies.
- Working with the Platform Teams and CDAO to support the oversight of adherence to Data Management policy and plans.
- Create and manage key Governance materials supporting Data Management committees and forums.
- Lead and develop key Data governance and Data Quality activities, including advice and guidance to working parties, 2nd line and regulators.
- Champion Data Management across the Division and cross divisionally, driving forward policy compliance, strategy embedding and Data Advocacy.
- Leading, co-ordinating and reporting on key OneRCSA oversight activities.
- Demonstrate continuous learning and self-development, especially around emerging Agile and Systems thinking concepts.
- Excellent senior communication & influencing skills – both in person and in writing e.g. presentation material, risk reporting, communications.
- Experience of managing Governance activities in-line with Group Policies to satisfy Risk and Regulatory requirements.
- Experience with projects and high level business/process analysis is an advantage.
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach, adapting quickly and collaboratively across different environments and specialisms covering a wide range of topics.
- Bring a problem solving approach with the ability to challenge and constructively debate key issues.
- Deputise for senior colleagues and be comfortable challenging and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Have a strong track record of delivery and understand how the Group delivers change, driving continuous improvement against a constantly evolving landscape.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A