This is an exciting opportunity for a colleague to backfill a SME role with the Money Markets Product Control team giving you the ideal opportunity to learn about the technical aspects of Product Control and the high volume of interaction with a number of partners across the bank.
- Supporting the month end close processes associated with accurately reporting and independently validating the bank’s balance sheet in a timely manner.
- Establishing and building relationships with partners.
- Undertaking ad hoc work and investigation arising from partner requests.
- Preparation of daily P&L production, reconciliations, signoffs, issue resolution.
- Supporting projects.
- Supporting delivery of efficiencies and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Supporting a robust control framework for all processes within remit.
- Preparation of analysis and in-depth commentary on P&L and balance sheet movements.
- Knowledge of Product Control and experience in a closely related role.
- Knowledge of Financial Instruments
- Curiosity about Process Improvement
- Numerate and proficient with MS Office applications especially Excel
- Relationship building and Partner management
- Experience of working in Product Control
- Experience of SQL and Macros
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A