As a senior Interaction designer, it is your responsibility to balance usability and security to provide an easy-to-use authentication experience for millions of digital banking customer.
- Taking responsibility for implementing formal development frameworks for a substantial department, while informally coaching and mentoring others throughout the organisation and investing in own personal development.
- Designing authentication experience that serve all of LBG, different devices and contexts
- Balancing user needs and technical constraints in a regulation-driven environment, while providing the best possible user experience
- Initiating, formulating, and implementing new business practices for the interaction design discipline, while managing the development and/or delivery of a significant element of the organisation’s change management programme.
- Meeting the needs of different types of customers and colleagues in a complex digital environment
- Using human centric and design thinking methodologies to get a deep understanding of customer and colleagues needs for digital authentication and identity
- You’re a self-motivated and driven individual that can represent Design at all levels throughout the organisation
- Clear articulation of design thinking approach and its implementation
- Demonstrated experience of working in a large organisation to deliver groundbreaking interaction design
- You’re a confident designer that can manifest design thinking leadership and bring senior customers on board with your ideas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A