The Colleague Technology Journeys (CTJ) function in the Chief Information Office are seeking a CTJ Owner who has a background in colleague data and ensuring technology is accessible to all. Utilising tech to enhance our colleagues day to day hinges on being able to craft and influence the technical roadmaps of our Modern Workplace strategy.
- Curating the strategic vision and agenda for the Journey, along with setting OKRs
- Owning the roadmap for the delivery of the Colleague Experience, Wellbeing, and Accessibility Journey and facilitate Programme Incremental planning sessions
- Driving innovation and testing new insights, improving the Group’s products and services for Customers, that evolves our Data Driven Decision Making capability
- Building multifaceted white papers for Group-wide consumption, utilising vendors, consultants and other industry peers
- A working knowledge of key cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or GCP. Knowledge of Human Centred Design considerations each platform and associated applications require would be a significant advantage
- Ably translate technical language for the business in order to support the creation of problem statements. Likewise, do the reverse and craft technical solutions that the DevSecOps community can consume.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring solutions are designed end-to-end, and fully factor in the support/run requirements to ensure evergreen outcomes and meet customer requirements
- Strategically advocate and proudly champion colleague experience in all associated communities
- Demonstrable experience of, or be willing to become an authority in colleague wellbeing and how technology contributes to productivity and intellectual cohesion
- Experience working with enterprise-wide data. A solid understanding of what accessibility software can be, as well as industry best practise around “Single Panes of Glass” to offer colleagues a cohesive experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A